Free Health & Safety Survey For Blinds, Curtains and Other Window Treatments for Business Premises
Do you ever give any thought to the health and safety implications associated with the curtains and blinds that you have in your organisation?
Here are some typical H&S issues that our quality assured surveyors and installers have come across in previous years:
- Tangle Risks from loose and damaged cords
- Trip hazards from broken cords
- Cuts and grazes from broken blind slats and mechanisms
- Poor sunlight control leading to accidents.
- Compliance with Child Safety Legislation EN13120 (2014)
- Risk of injury from falling or loose headrails.
How to avoid health and safety issues arising from blinds, curtains & other window treatments in your business.
Goldmans team of DBS checked & Approved surveyors and installers will visit your business premises and conduct a completely FREE annual health and safety check of your blinds, curtains and other window dressings.
Following our survey we will provide a full report.
Why Choose Goldmans Commercial Team for your curtains and blinds inspection
Goldmans Interiors are members of the British Blinds and Shutters Association (BBSA), each member must adhere to a Code of Practice and is kept updated with the latest guidlines.
We are approved by the local authority and have over 40 year’s experience working with a wide range of commercial establishments, including
- Nurseries, schools and colleges
- Village and community halls
- Care & Nursing homes
How do I book my free survey?